First of all, I’m shamelessly late with this. And I can’t apologize enough for this. Especially to the wonderful Liz from Just be. Love all. Live life who nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Wow, that’s my second award I’ve got from a fellow blogger. And while I still can’t quite believe that there are actually people out there who enjoy reading about my little adventures and musings I feel very, very honored and happy about this. Especially since it’s coming from a blogger who I admire a lot, not only for her writing skills, but for her strength, her unbelievable will to live the life she wants to live, to be herself and all the inspiration that comes with these stories. Go check out her blog. I’m sure you’ll be as amazed as I am. 🙂
Now that I have fulfilled 2 of the requirements for the blog award (post the logo on the blog and thank the blogger who nominated you), we can move on to the next: List seven things about yourself! Ok, so I’ve done this before which means I’ve got to pick some new random facts about myself. Let’s see…
- When I was living in Japan, I was seriously addicted to playing UFO catcher. You know, those machines full of shiny toys and stuff you definitely don’t need, but want to have because you want to prove to yourself that you can. Oh yes, how many times I proved that to myself. Thank God I had to return to Germany or I would have ended up broke sooner or later.
- Oh, and while we’re at it. I was once mistaken for a prostitute in Japan. I ended up with 300€ in cash and a 3-course-dinner in a fancy hotel without doing anything. True story! And also the end of it.
- Apparently, I am now at that age where all my friends from school are getting pregnant. It’s contageous. Help!
- I hate feet. Just hate them. And not only mine. All of them. I believe they’re the ugliest part of the human body and should better be covered all the time.
- When I was younger I was totally scared of flying on a plane. It was pure horror. Until I cured it with a flight to Australia. It’s just not possible to be scared for almost 24 hours straight.
- I hate cleaning. From my next raise I’m definitely gonna get a cleaning lady. And I’m not ashamed of that!
- Ok, this last one really is a secret. So shhhh! I’m having a crush on someone. It’s complicated. But so great at the same time! 🙂
Ok, now it’s time to nominate some other bloggers. Which like last time is actually a problem for me. Not that there aren’t any lovely blogs out there. It’s just that I’m not reading many of them. I feel kinda bad about that because I feel like I should read more blogs when at the same time I want people to come over here and read mine. But I just don’t have the time for it. But anyway, here are 3 blogs I’m reading on a regular basis and really enjoy.
- Sherbet and Sparkles
A girl from England blogging about life in Frankfurt. We actually got to know each other through our blogs and have been hanging out together. Pretty cool, huh!
- Moments of Mezz
This girl actually reminds me a lot of the early-twenties me. Trying to find a purpose and happiness in life. I guess she’s way further on her journey than I was at the time. So keep on doing your thing, Heather!
- German-American Abroad
As the title says, a German-American blogging about life in NYC. Since New York is one of my favourite cities in the world, I guess I’m living the dream through her stories.
So, what are you waiting for. Go check them out! Now!